Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

I demand a sequel!

I thought it was kinda sad that despite the creativeness of all the stickmen, they still lost.

noogai responds:

yeah hehe i figured that it wouldnt seem realistic at all if the stick ppl won. plus this ending is funny :)

Lost in a Dream Episode 1 Lost in a Dream Episode 1

Beautifully surreal

It's easy to see that your style and animation skills have come quite a ways, and the result is truly great. I'm very happy to have participated in this project as a voice talent. The unique design of the dream world, how the trees reach up at odd angles, and grasslands are colored with odd hues, the bizzare characters Dante encounters, combine to make a very 'different' experience from what most people have ever seen before. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this series.

Neighboring Nations Neighboring Nations

You're going to hell

..and I'm apparently coming with you, cause I thought that was awesome. Good sound design, simple but smooth animation, great writing; a solid piece if I do say. Love the idea of the anti-protagonist.

Talon VS Salocin - Part 1 Talon VS Salocin - Part 1

Very nice

Glad that I was able to take a part in this creation.
It seems pretty short, but I think that's because all the elements are quite rich, and really does a nice job sucking you into the piece. A very good setup to what looks like a very promising series.
-Lucien Dodge

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

It could have been good

The premise seemed promising and humerous, but I turned it off maybe about half way through because I couldn't stand the unenthused voice-overs. It really ruined it for me.

Lilium Lilium

Wow

That sent shivers into my stomach.

Catfight Catfight

Come on guys!

I don't understand how so many people can't seem to understand how funny it is to have that whole build up, and then top it with the 'cloud of dirt' cliche. That was great! Sort of a 'gotcha!' moment, though it did tend to drag a bit.
The ending was quite cute though.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Fantastic

Lovely drawings, and excellent sound design combined with an intriguing atmosphere makes Jack a happy boy indeed. Truly excellent. I'm anticipating what will become of this series.

XIN Session 13 XIN Session 13

Favorite episode

By far my favorite episode to watch (and act in so far). I like how the action and story are nicely balanced. Also, hats off to Steven Lim for the additional sound editing as far as adding the voices in goes.

-Lucien Dodge

The Toast Office The Toast Office

Mildly amusing I guess

Though the most amusing part was the fact that the announcer talked like Homstarrunner. What was up with that?